The webcam portal CAM4 is offering a new »Summer Challenge« for its creators and streamers. More than $5,000 in total prizes are up for grabs and promise a very hot summer for the VENUS exhibitors customers.
CAM4 has a big summer planned for its creators and user base. All through the summer months, the company will issue a specific challenge to its community via social media and in-app messaging. Those creators who take part and complete the challenge will then enter a weekly draw for prizes. These can range from swag store coupons to monthly prizes ranging from $100 to $500 USD.
So every submission into the weekly drawing is additionally placed into a grand prize drawing for the chance to win one of two iPhone 14 Pro Max smartphones, each worth $1,200. After the nine weeks of giveaways are over, there will be a drawing for the ultimate prize mid September.
Ashley Jacobs, spokesperson for CAM4 said, »Challenges are heavily based on what our community does best: content creation. This is an excellent way for our creator community to win prizes while making the absolute most of everything CAM4 has to offer. Who needs a summer fitness challenge? Let’s get you online and making money.«
She added, »To participate, simply activate or log into your CAM4 account and follow the weekly prompts in the Broadcaster window. Let the games begin.«
The challenges and schedule for each week will look like this:
- Week 1: July 4-10 — Create a Swag Store Wishlist
- Week 2: July 11-17 — Christmas Photo Challenge with the tag #ChristmasInJuly
- Week 3: July 18-24 — Christmas Video Challenge with the tag #ChristmasInJuly
- Week 4: July 25-31 — Schedule A Show
- Week 5: Aug. 1-7 — Broadcast Outside
- Week 6: Aug. 8-14 — Host five (5) Private Shows
- Week 7: Aug. 15-21 — Stream for 10 Hours
- Week 8: Aug. 22-28 — Costume Party with the tag #cam4costumeparty
- Week 9: Aug. 29-Sept. 4 — Myshop Video Upload with the tag #laboroflove