In addition to the annual MV Awards, clip site operator ManyVids also organises the newly created MV Community Awards in 28 categories. From now on, models and performers can nominate themselves on the website and ask their fans to vote for them. Cash prizes and additional publicity await the winners.
Below you will find the company’s call for applications:
The annual MV Awards that we host every winter is one of the most thrilling and exciting events on ManyVids, but 2020 is still far on the horizon and we wanted to bring a bit of that magic to the summer and further recognize all the incredible work, talent, and drive that MV Stars bring to their vids, their Live shows, and to every single interaction on MV Social and the ManyVids platform.
MV is more than a website with »users,« we’re a united group of brilliant entrepreneurial content creators and online sex workers changing the world while generating revenue and having fun doing it! So, we wanted to recognize the community aspect of ManyVids, and celebrate the supportive, sex worker positive, and censorship-free MV Social, and that’s why we’re proudly introducing the: MV Community Awards.
With 28 categories to enter, the MV Community Awards will be giving back a grand total of $17,500 in cash prizes. Every winner will receive a $500 cash prize AND an official jeweled MV Crown, as well as an MV Prize Pack that includes MV Gear and an award certificate. On top of that, we will give all MV Community Award winners an official badge to proudly display on their MV Profiles!
How do the MV Community Awards work?
- There are 28 categories in total, all listed below.
- MV Stars can enter any of the applicable categories they wish to be part of.
- Once you enter, you must Re-tweet the MV Community Awards Tweet to qualify.
- Voting will open July 18th at 11:00 am EST and will end July 28th, 2019, at 10:00 pm EST.
- Once the voting window closes, the top 5 nominees with the most votes in each category will move on to the final round!
- The MV Team will then vote in-house to select the final winners. The results will be announced on Sunday, August 11th on the MV Blog!
- The first category you participate in will be the one linked to the “Vote for Me” button on both your profile and your cam room.
Promotion is the key to WINNING!
- Hit social media and use your amazing promo skills to the max. Show everyone why YOU deserve to win!
- We’ve created promotional banners for Stars to use on Social Media, check them out and download them by clicking here!
Now, without further ado, here are the 28 MV Awards categories for 2019:
- MV Social Most Creative Post of the Year
- MV Social Pic of the Year
- MV Social Activity Feed of the Year
- MV Social Star of the Year
- MV Social Queen of the Year
- MV Social Trans Queen of the Year
- MV Social Trans King of the Year
- MV Social Producer of the Year
- MV Social King of the Year
- MV Social Gay King of the Year
- MV Social Influencer of the Year
- MV Social Community Figure of the Year
- MV Social Positivity Star of the Year
- MV Social Humorist of the Year
- Most Loved MV Live Star of the Year
- MV Live Creative Star of the Year
- MV Live Tip Menu of the Year
- MV Live Private Star of the Year
- MV Live Sex Toy Collection of the Year
- MV Live Show Props of the Year
- MV Live Wardrobe of the Year
- MV Live Cam Room of the Year
- MV Live Chat Room of the Year
- MV Live Vid Star of the Year
- MV Blog Influencer of the Year
- MV Blog Commenter of the Year
- MV Blog Post of the Year
- MV Social Team Choice of the Year